Skip to main content

8 Styling tricks and tips that every lady out there should know


We all want to look stylish everyday in our life. No matter where we are going or whoever we are meeting with. Styling up does not only mean the clothes you wear or how you wear them but also the tricks and tips you follow up to do so.



Everyone wants to be complemented on how beautiful they look but the truth is that that is not the only reason why we dress up. The main reason why I love wearing black leggings, vans and a denim jacket is because I'm more comfortable with them and I always feel free. Wear what makes you comfortable.

Here are some tricks and tips that every lady our there needs to know; 

1:Always fold the bottom of your pants if you are wearing them with the boots. They should not fall outside the book or be tucked inside the boot.

2:When you are in a shop and you need to buy yourself some pants but you don't feeling like going to change, you can measure the waist of the pant by wrapping it around your neck. The size of your neck is the same as that of your waist.

3:Panty lines are a big no! Please buy yourself a seamless underwear and save all of us from that sight.

4:Hang a sweater to avoid creases and wrinkles.

In


5:Remove a lipstick stain with baby wipes.

6:Get rid of a blood stain by applying hydrogen peroxide on it.

7:Just fold woollen sweaters, tank tops, t-shirts, sweaters, jeans and leggings.

8:Just hung in dress shirts, blazers,       leather pants, ties, anything linen, blouses and silk shirts.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Best books in wattpad

1: Chasing Red When a cynical straight A student Veronica gets kicked out her apartment she has no where to go. Caleb, a university basketball player is the only one who takes her in. What happens when she moves in? 2:Storm and silence Women are not permitted to do any office work or even vote. The world is full of chauvinism and some few feminists are willing to stand up for their rights. Lillian Linton lands a job as the secretary of the financial magnate of London, Rikkard Ambrose. What happens when this newly found boss, who does not takes no for a nonsense find out she is a lady ? 3: Luciano Luciano Liam is the most feared man in the world. He is the leader of the most feared Mafia family in the world. When he meets Faith he has a mission. Is it good or bad? 4: Engaged to a heartless heartbreaker. Althea has always been in love with Nigel ever since she saw him. For 5 years they live under the same room when she is adopted by Caro, Nigel's mother. During her 13t...

Menstruration Cramps.

  Remedies of cramps Only girls can ever understand the word cramps. Only us who feel the pain know what is the real meaning of cramping. Each time I hear someone say that girls always fake it, I feel like bashing their skull in the nearest hardest wall. If only they knew that people don't cramp the same.                         (Courtesy of P-knot)  None of us is ever happy knowing that that time of the month is coming and you are going to stay in your space. You have to deal with leg pains, back pains which are so painful, lower abdomen pain and sometimes even bloating! This is nothing to joke about. This is what a girl should do when experiencing cramps: 1: Take painkillers. This will help to relieve the pain. Don't overdose even if you feel like the medicine is not working. 2: Do exercises. You can try out different types of exercises. Yoga helps one to relax and also relieves the pain. I've tried...

Ten things about me

I have decided to surprise you today with ten things about me. I hope you're going to enjoy it. 1: I'm a Christian by heart not by birth. 2: I love my family a lot. My friends and anyone who has taken a chance to support me in this life. 3: I love long intense hugs, a lot. More than any type of ice cream in the whole world. They are just the best. When I'm angry and ranting, a bear hug is my only medicine. 4: I love singing. I'll always sing anytime I feel like it, even if I'm walking in the streets, sitting in a park, showering or even on my way home. I love it, even though my vocals are not that great. (The video will be coming soon.) 5: I always think cuddling and huddling is CUTE even though I have never tried any. 6: I'm a novelist. I have three on going novels available in Wattpad. His Withering Rose is my best. They are not yet finished by you can check them out. http://my.w.tt/UiNb/xbppC3RhkD 7: I love  watching wrestling A LOT. I a...