Skip to main content

Best historical books in wattpad

1:Robber's Knight

Ayla takes him in. Rebuen comes to the castle as a victim of a robbers attack. Is he a victim or the robber himself?

2:Storm and silence

Women are not permitted to do any office work or even vote. The world is full of chauvinism and some few feminists are willing to stand up for their rights.

Lillian Linton lands a job as the secretary of the financial magnate of London, Rikkard Ambrose. What happens when this newly found boss, who does not takes no for a nonsense find out she is a lady ?

3:In the arms of an Earl

Chris is a young lady who masquerades herself as a boy. During one of the abusive days in the factor the Earl saves her and employes her as a his Ward thinking she is just a small boy.

What happens when he finds out she is a girl? And more so, what's the reason behind her disguise? Is some one trying to finish her family?

4:Bound by Honour

The older sister to Sparrow is betrothed to Wolfe. When the betrothal is broken a solution is made to reunite the two lands.
Sparrow is not willing to accept the solutions and Wolfe is not willing to let her go. Finally she has found her match.

5:Enslaved by the king.

Eight years ago, they were the best of friends but Sabina had to break the friendship. There was no way for a farmer's daughter to be a friend to the next king of the land.

Now they meet again. Sabina as an outcast of the land and Aboloft as a ruthless king. She is forcely captured by the king's men and her fate is decided. She will stay in the dungeons for life. What now?

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Best books in wattpad

1: Chasing Red When a cynical straight A student Veronica gets kicked out her apartment she has no where to go. Caleb, a university basketball player is the only one who takes her in. What happens when she moves in? 2:Storm and silence Women are not permitted to do any office work or even vote. The world is full of chauvinism and some few feminists are willing to stand up for their rights. Lillian Linton lands a job as the secretary of the financial magnate of London, Rikkard Ambrose. What happens when this newly found boss, who does not takes no for a nonsense find out she is a lady ? 3: Luciano Luciano Liam is the most feared man in the world. He is the leader of the most feared Mafia family in the world. When he meets Faith he has a mission. Is it good or bad? 4: Engaged to a heartless heartbreaker. Althea has always been in love with Nigel ever since she saw him. For 5 years they live under the same room when she is adopted by Caro, Nigel's mother. During her 13t...

Menstruration Cramps.

  Remedies of cramps Only girls can ever understand the word cramps. Only us who feel the pain know what is the real meaning of cramping. Each time I hear someone say that girls always fake it, I feel like bashing their skull in the nearest hardest wall. If only they knew that people don't cramp the same.                         (Courtesy of P-knot)  None of us is ever happy knowing that that time of the month is coming and you are going to stay in your space. You have to deal with leg pains, back pains which are so painful, lower abdomen pain and sometimes even bloating! This is nothing to joke about. This is what a girl should do when experiencing cramps: 1: Take painkillers. This will help to relieve the pain. Don't overdose even if you feel like the medicine is not working. 2: Do exercises. You can try out different types of exercises. Yoga helps one to relax and also relieves the pain. I've tried...

Ten things about me

I have decided to surprise you today with ten things about me. I hope you're going to enjoy it. 1: I'm a Christian by heart not by birth. 2: I love my family a lot. My friends and anyone who has taken a chance to support me in this life. 3: I love long intense hugs, a lot. More than any type of ice cream in the whole world. They are just the best. When I'm angry and ranting, a bear hug is my only medicine. 4: I love singing. I'll always sing anytime I feel like it, even if I'm walking in the streets, sitting in a park, showering or even on my way home. I love it, even though my vocals are not that great. (The video will be coming soon.) 5: I always think cuddling and huddling is CUTE even though I have never tried any. 6: I'm a novelist. I have three on going novels available in Wattpad. His Withering Rose is my best. They are not yet finished by you can check them out. http://my.w.tt/UiNb/xbppC3RhkD 7: I love  watching wrestling A LOT. I a...