Skip to main content

Not every cheer is real

I was watching a repeat of WWE, Monday Raw and I came around something very important that I decided to share with you lovely people.

Triple H had just handed over a contract to  Seth Freaking Rollins to sign if he wanted to appear in wrestlemania 33. Seth had to sign the contract if he wanted to appear in the wrestlemania and face Triple H in the ring.Seth seemed a bit hesitant and H told him something that captured by interest despite him making it his mission to break The King's Slayer leg.

People were shouting all around for Seth and H told him that he does not need to listen to what the crowd is saying. They will shout and clap for you even when you are making the wrong decision. They will make you stray from your goal and listen to them, they will mislead you and you will fail. And all that is because of their pathetic jealousy. 

 
              (www.memegenerator. net) 

That's how people are, not everyone who cheers for you wants you to succeed. Many people will just pretend to be cheering you on so that they can distract you from your real and only goal. Some will even give you the "right " advise just because they know that their advice will be your downfall.

Don't go doing what everyone tells you is best for you. No one knows you better than yourself and if you need to make a decision and you ain't sure which way to go, just consult yourself deeply, give yourself sometime and ask God to guide you.

Not everyone who pats you at you back want you to succeed.


Also pay close attention to those that don't clap when you win. They are the most jealous and jealousy stinks from further away.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Best books in wattpad

1: Chasing Red When a cynical straight A student Veronica gets kicked out her apartment she has no where to go. Caleb, a university basketball player is the only one who takes her in. What happens when she moves in? 2:Storm and silence Women are not permitted to do any office work or even vote. The world is full of chauvinism and some few feminists are willing to stand up for their rights. Lillian Linton lands a job as the secretary of the financial magnate of London, Rikkard Ambrose. What happens when this newly found boss, who does not takes no for a nonsense find out she is a lady ? 3: Luciano Luciano Liam is the most feared man in the world. He is the leader of the most feared Mafia family in the world. When he meets Faith he has a mission. Is it good or bad? 4: Engaged to a heartless heartbreaker. Althea has always been in love with Nigel ever since she saw him. For 5 years they live under the same room when she is adopted by Caro, Nigel's mother. During her 13t...

Menstruration Cramps.

  Remedies of cramps Only girls can ever understand the word cramps. Only us who feel the pain know what is the real meaning of cramping. Each time I hear someone say that girls always fake it, I feel like bashing their skull in the nearest hardest wall. If only they knew that people don't cramp the same.                         (Courtesy of P-knot)  None of us is ever happy knowing that that time of the month is coming and you are going to stay in your space. You have to deal with leg pains, back pains which are so painful, lower abdomen pain and sometimes even bloating! This is nothing to joke about. This is what a girl should do when experiencing cramps: 1: Take painkillers. This will help to relieve the pain. Don't overdose even if you feel like the medicine is not working. 2: Do exercises. You can try out different types of exercises. Yoga helps one to relax and also relieves the pain. I've tried...

Ten things about me

I have decided to surprise you today with ten things about me. I hope you're going to enjoy it. 1: I'm a Christian by heart not by birth. 2: I love my family a lot. My friends and anyone who has taken a chance to support me in this life. 3: I love long intense hugs, a lot. More than any type of ice cream in the whole world. They are just the best. When I'm angry and ranting, a bear hug is my only medicine. 4: I love singing. I'll always sing anytime I feel like it, even if I'm walking in the streets, sitting in a park, showering or even on my way home. I love it, even though my vocals are not that great. (The video will be coming soon.) 5: I always think cuddling and huddling is CUTE even though I have never tried any. 6: I'm a novelist. I have three on going novels available in Wattpad. His Withering Rose is my best. They are not yet finished by you can check them out. http://my.w.tt/UiNb/xbppC3RhkD 7: I love  watching wrestling A LOT. I a...