Skip to main content

WHY RELATIONSHIPS ARE NEVER-LASTING.

Most relationships are not working out nowadays. People date for three or some months and then break out. When asked the reason for their earlier fall out, most will say that they got bored with each other and realized that they were not in love with the other.

I believe that there is nothing like falling out of love, you either love the person or you don't. Those that have fallen out will always say that they realised that they were not in love and choose to part ways rather than leaving in a miserable relationship.

Even though most of us will not go yelling to the world our own reasons, we know them and they are the main catalysts here.

Unfaithfulness is one of the main reasons why relationships don't last nowadays. Many partners have made it a must for them to have another person at their side despite them being committed to another one.

No one will ever accept a cheater, that's why people are running for the hills when such incidents happen.

Girls have also contributed to this fall out. Many of us want to live the Cinderella life, where our handsome prince comes and scopes us from our misery and takes us to where no one will ever find us.

Those men who have undergone this have decided that it's better to live a solo life than have a fairy-tale-mania nagging you for the rest of your life.

Comments

  1. I believe its true, it's time girls to know that a Knight in shining armour doesn't exist in this world.
    Instead of a a boy or even a girl saying they feel out love, they shouldn't be committed if they know very well their love is fake. Also you should say early if you've fallen out of love so as not to waste each others time.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Best books in wattpad

1: Chasing Red When a cynical straight A student Veronica gets kicked out her apartment she has no where to go. Caleb, a university basketball player is the only one who takes her in. What happens when she moves in? 2:Storm and silence Women are not permitted to do any office work or even vote. The world is full of chauvinism and some few feminists are willing to stand up for their rights. Lillian Linton lands a job as the secretary of the financial magnate of London, Rikkard Ambrose. What happens when this newly found boss, who does not takes no for a nonsense find out she is a lady ? 3: Luciano Luciano Liam is the most feared man in the world. He is the leader of the most feared Mafia family in the world. When he meets Faith he has a mission. Is it good or bad? 4: Engaged to a heartless heartbreaker. Althea has always been in love with Nigel ever since she saw him. For 5 years they live under the same room when she is adopted by Caro, Nigel's mother. During her 13t...

Menstruration Cramps.

  Remedies of cramps Only girls can ever understand the word cramps. Only us who feel the pain know what is the real meaning of cramping. Each time I hear someone say that girls always fake it, I feel like bashing their skull in the nearest hardest wall. If only they knew that people don't cramp the same.                         (Courtesy of P-knot)  None of us is ever happy knowing that that time of the month is coming and you are going to stay in your space. You have to deal with leg pains, back pains which are so painful, lower abdomen pain and sometimes even bloating! This is nothing to joke about. This is what a girl should do when experiencing cramps: 1: Take painkillers. This will help to relieve the pain. Don't overdose even if you feel like the medicine is not working. 2: Do exercises. You can try out different types of exercises. Yoga helps one to relax and also relieves the pain. I've tried...

Ten things about me

I have decided to surprise you today with ten things about me. I hope you're going to enjoy it. 1: I'm a Christian by heart not by birth. 2: I love my family a lot. My friends and anyone who has taken a chance to support me in this life. 3: I love long intense hugs, a lot. More than any type of ice cream in the whole world. They are just the best. When I'm angry and ranting, a bear hug is my only medicine. 4: I love singing. I'll always sing anytime I feel like it, even if I'm walking in the streets, sitting in a park, showering or even on my way home. I love it, even though my vocals are not that great. (The video will be coming soon.) 5: I always think cuddling and huddling is CUTE even though I have never tried any. 6: I'm a novelist. I have three on going novels available in Wattpad. His Withering Rose is my best. They are not yet finished by you can check them out. http://my.w.tt/UiNb/xbppC3RhkD 7: I love  watching wrestling A LOT. I a...